supplier of organza bags
FAQ- Answers to questions that we commonly get asked
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can anyone order from you?:
- Yes, you don't have to be a business, or have an ABN number.
- Do you have a catalogue?:
- We do not have a printed-on-paper catalogue. You can print your own catalogue
- What is your minimum order?:
- There is no minimum order. All Australian orders are just $9.90 for handling
and freight charge- higher for overseas. Click here
for more details about delivery.
- Are you in Australia?:
- Yes. We despatch all orders from our stock, which is held in Australia.
But, sorry, "no", you can't come and pick up your order!
- Can I order on-line without a credit card?:
- Yes.Order on-line, then when you get to the "finalise order"
or checkout page, choose how you wish to pay. Payment methods include EFT,
direct deposit, PayPal, phone-in your card. We no longer accept cheques or
money orders. You can use your American Express card without extra charge.
- How do I clear out my old order?:
- Try clicking here. If your order still
refuses to clear please follow these instructions
- I can only order one product, it keeps removing the others?:
- The most likely reason is that your browser has been set so as not to accept
"cookies". A cookie is a small file that retains the details of
your order until you are ready to send it to us. The way to enable
cookies varies depending on your browser. We suggest you try
this link, which will do a Google search for you on the topic of enabling
- Can I buy at wholesale rates?:
- We provide discounts for large orders, price breaks are at 40+, 200+, 500+
and 1000+. We do not operate credit accounts. If there is a particular item
you are interested in that does not have a larger quantity offered on the
website, please ask us about a bulk price.
- Do you take American Express credit card?:
- There is no surcharge for using your Amex card
- Card details can be entered online on our secure ePath website.
- If you pay by credit card, your merchant statement will say ONTHEINTERNET
- What are your delivery charges?:
- You can read about our delivery rates here. Basically
all orders within Australia cost just $9.90 If you want Express Post its an
extra $10. Orders sent overseas will cost more.
- Can you post me a sample?:
- We no longer give away samples, it was costing us too much money! We understand
your need to see a colour, check the size, and to feel the quality. So
we have this special deal for you: if later on, you buy $90 or more of
our bags, we will refund the total cost of ordering individual bags for samples
Or we'll send you a sample pack for $9 inc postage. Find out more here
- Why do small orders cost $9.90 to post?:
- The $9.90 is a minimum handling charge. It is designed to discourage very
small orders. No matter what the order size, we still have to go to our warehouse,
pick the order, pack it, invoice it, process the credit card & post it. We
estimate it actually costs us $9 without the postage.
- When I order bulk "mixed", can I get the mix of colours I want?:
- Yes, for most bulk quantity items, you can. Please read these special
- How do I give you special instructions about my order?:
- You go to the "finalise Order" page, and
in the "substitutes" field, you can give extra information, or instructions,
or remind us about special quoted prices.
- Do you have a shop... Can I come and browse?:
- We run our business as mail order. It is not a set up as a retail shop.
We are located in Taree which is 3.5 hours drive north of Sydney.
- Can I pay by direct deposit- what are your bank details?:
- Yes, if you have an Australian bank account. Paying by direct deposit is
an option on our ordering system. We don't publish our bank account details
on our website. You will need to contact us to get
them. When you do a direct deposit, please put your name as the reference,
or we won't know whose money it is! Can you send us an email when the deposit
is done? If you live outside Australia, we suggest you use PayPal. Click
here for more details about payment options
- Where do I go to Login or register?:
- You don't need to login or register to order organza from this website.
- Do you have an admin section where I can look at my previous orders?:
- No. Your order is not actually held on our computer, it is retained on
your computer in a data file called a "cookie". When you submit your order,
the cookie is not automatically cleared, so you can always see what you ordered
last time by going to the shopping cart icon.
You should get a copy/confirmation of each order you send us, and you will
get a detailed tax invoice with each order posted. We suggest you keep the
confirmation emails in a separate folder in your email program for easy reference.
If you need copies we can send them to you. We try to keep to a minimum, the
amount of private information actually held on the web server. It seems to
us that keeping everybody's information, and all their past orders, accessible
via the internet is too much of a privacy risk.
- ONTHEINTERNET PROD- TAREE appears on my credit card statement:
- This is the merchant name for a number of our online businesses. Before
you lodge a dispute with your credit card provider, why not give us a call,
and we'll tell you what it was for?
- John or Wendy Carmichael, Ontheinternet Products,
PO Box 1171 Bowral NSW 2576
53 High Street Taree NSW Australia 2430
Phone 02 9126 8153
Payments should be made to
J&W Carmichael (ABN
48 750 611 700)
© . This Web page designed and
written by John Carmichael
PO Box 1171 Bowral NSW 2576 Australia
telephone 02 9126 8153